 Adventurers / 1011
Re: Island Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:25:21 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Michael Nelson writes:
This year's Dino theme didn't turn out
that many good looking vehicles with the exception of the trackmaster, island
racer, and the Island hopper.

What does that leave? The All Terrain Trapper and that odd little helicopter
thing? I wouldn't say that it didn't turn out that many good vehicles unless
there are more bad than good :)