 Adventurers / 1006
  Head Hunting

I'm sure that we all have a good use for the double and triple amounts of leftover adv. heads in other themes, but I think the issue is that they are so specific that you can only use 1 head per theme. Mr. Thunder's face is so detailed, his head (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Head Hunting

(...) Heh heh. C'mon, Jon, how can you hate Sam Sinister? eric (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Head Hunting

(...) Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fort nightly! Jon (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)