 Administrative / Terms of Use / 83
Re: Upcoming Terms of Use Agreement change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Todd Lehman writes:
To make things simpler, clearer, and to eliminate perceptions of a "double-
standard," LUGNET's Terms of Use Agreement will change (on one point) to be
more explicit about market traffic.  Basically, auctions will still be
verboten outside of .market.auction and buy-sell-trade flogs (the annoying
kinds) will be verboten outside of .market.buy-sell-trade but allowed to some
extent (within reason) in .loc and .org groups.

Good.  This makes a lot of sense.

As much as I hate doing this... Me too. I think it'll lead to less
misunderstanding.

-Shiri