 Administrative / Terms of Use / 606
    Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey, I guess I'm okay with Rene's description, but as Didier said, this will come down to theory vs practice. I'm sure there would be no problem with something (URL) a battle scene>. Almost everthing I could imagine would fall into this realm. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

        Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) You're right, that's not an issue, NFW. (...) I guess I know it, one could consider it as "bad taste", but as far as I remember, it was made too simple to be seriously glorifying violence. (...) It launched a discussion, but definitive is (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)