 Administrative / Terms of Use / 519
  Question about a call for a contest

Not sure in which .admin forum this belongs; please FUT as appropriate. I'd like to call for a simple contest involving clone bricks and I wondered if it would be appropriate to make announce it in .build.contests, in .build.mecha, in .announce, in (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Question about a call for a contest

(...) Good questions, Dave! I've raised this with the Admin team... We'll mull this over and get back to you with an answer with our usual alacrity(1)... this contest doesn't start for a month or two I hope?(1) ++Lar XFUT to just .terms 1 - that's (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Question about a call for a contest

(...) Excellent! Thanks for the response and for giving my question a thorough going-over. I appreciate whatever answer you Admin folks come back with, sometime between April and June. Dave! (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Question about a call for a contest

(...) Hi all: I know that some of the names have changed in the interim, but I wondered if I might re-raise this question. Specifically, the question is as follows: If I call for a contest adhering to an official theme (say, Blacktron) but (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)