 Administrative / Terms of Use / 499
  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) 1) You have some nerve to speak your piece on back-room pornograpers. I know back-room pornographers, sir; you are no back-room pornographer. Too long has the plight of the BRP gone ignored. BRP's work in our schools, our churches, our (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

In lugnet.admin.terms, Nick Kappatos wrote: Snipped some smack... Good smack always trumps a poorly thought out insult. My disclaimer: Theoretically all post are hypothetical. (pinched that from a forum that puts our idea of insults to shame) (...) (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)