 Administrative / Terms of Use / 473
  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) SNIP (...) I would like to thank the LUGNET Transition Team, those listed here as well as those not listed, for their continued efforts on behalf of the AFOL Community. I also hope that the mere mention of this new policy and consequences (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) As do I, but realistically, it will need to happen at some point, as we've all seen increased instances where something like this will be necessary. I don't think the "threat" of a timeout is sufficient, the actuality of it will need to be (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)