 Administrative / Terms of Use / 449
  Re: What about the first?

(...) The day after I said I'd check out the FUT and I didn't. Eh, whatever. For my money, forwarding things out of o-t.d to 'admin-whatever' is much like running to the teacher on the playground during recess--Getting the 'grown up' figure to (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  Re: What about the first?

(...) I agree. But under the circumstances what else could I do? Scott A (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)