 Administrative / Terms of Use / 451
Re: What about the first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 20:20:56 GMT

The day after I said I’d check out the FUT and I didn’t.

Eh, whatever.

For my money, forwarding things out of o-t.d to ‘admin-whatever’ is much like running to the teacher on the playground during recess--Getting the ‘grown up’ figure to mediate disputes.

I agree. But under the circumstances what else could I do?

Scott A