 Administrative / Terms of Use / 424
    Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? —Richie Dulin
   In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek writes: [snip] (...) .loc.au has been tolerant of such posts (i.e. the natives don't complain). However, such posts are definitely not techically allowed. This was confirmed in July (see (URL) ) and as recently (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks for the clarification, Richie... I confess when I penned that screed I hadn't gone and checked the charter, I was working from memory. But I think you'd agree that a loc group has a more well defined set of users than a non specific (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.loc.au)