 Administrative / Terms of Use / 389
Re: Market posts and TOS (was Re: Black Cat 5571 + 5563 + 5561)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 05:03:57 GMT

This is a pretty good example of how telling people where to post stuff
doesn't do much good.  I don't know Ronan myself, but I think he has been
around for quite some time.  The People listing shows that he has been a
lugnet member since 23-Nov-2000.  It's hard to imagine that he doesn't know
how people feel about market posts outside of the marketplace newsgroup.

I would assert the following on the subject:
1. Ronan is primarily interested in his own needs as a seller.
2. Ronan knows where to "properly" post his stuff.
3. Ronan chooses to disregard others' feelings on the subject of where to
post his stuff.
4. People telling him not to post in the wrong newsgroups is meaningless noise.
5. Ronan obviously has and will most likely continue to post where he
chooses to do so.

-- Hop-Frog