 Administrative / Terms of Use / 362
  Re: Wanted of Harry Potter (Clueless!)

(...) I know that the .loc.au crowd enjoys having sale announcements in .loc.au and .org.au (the latter, especially, IIRC), so maybe a blanket restriction from the theme groups (including .general) would be called for. I honestly don't find b-s-t or (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Wanted of Harry Potter (Clueless!)

(...) We tend to post notices of retail sales in .loc.au, with trading / auctions/ etc going in .org.au (where the charter specifically allows it). (...) I agree. The theme groups should be for discussing things other than trading etc. However the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)