 Administrative / Terms of Use / 339
  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Thank you. After just ending my email 'correspondence,' if you could call it that, with Jessie, and reading these posts, I am rather upset. For those curious, I took my conversation with Jessie to email because I did not want it to continue on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

In lugnet.admin.terms, Tim Courtney writes: I'll end my discussion of this by saying I agree (...) Here here. Jake -- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)