 Administrative / Terms of Use / 335
    Re: A Confession and an Apology —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) <snipped my daughter's sitch> I got a note offline from a well known RTLer who chooses to remain publicly anonymous for privacy reasons, and therefore has chosen not to post here. This person is willing to reveal identity to administrative (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)