 Administrative / Terms of Use / 335
Re: A Confession and an Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I think Matt touches on an interesting "quandary" around privacy (esp. for
younger folks)

<snipped my daughter's sitch>

I got a note offline from a well known RTLer who chooses to remain publicly
anonymous for privacy reasons, and therefore has chosen not to post here.
This person is willing to reveal identity to administrative types but not to
the general populace. With the new safeguards in place there is no more
danger of spoofing this person's identity than anyone else's.

Just thought I'd throw that point out. I may post all or part of the mail I
got, as I do have permission to do so.

I am not sure what opinion I have, exactly, on it.