 Administrative / Terms of Use / 272
Re: Todd - PLEASE update TOS -or- other folks PLEASE read the TOS before reprimanding folks (was Re: over load of wheels)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 05:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> writes:
Todd, can we PLEASE have an official answer as to whether the TOS are
changing to disallow buy-sell-trade posts from non-market groups.

I believe they will be changing in that direction, yes.  Technically it's
not a violation right now but it sure is annoying.  Look for an upcoming
announcement regarding possible reorg of .market groups.

--Todd