 Administrative / Terms of Use / 267
    Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales —Eric Joslin
   (...) I didn't say he was going to, in fact, I read his note. My only point was that there isn't really any need to worry about the T&C becoming more restrictive, for two reasons: First, it's not Lugnet's place to worry about email that may be sent (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)