 Administrative / Terms of Use / 195
  Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info

(...) stand (...) OK, am I to assume then that _anything_ I read on the web is fair game? I'm going to need a 2nd Geocities account then!---to put stuff like this up on, and link to. (and await nasty legal threatening letters from) (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info

(...) No, what you're free to do is use some common sense and accept the consequences of your actions, should there be any. I personally don't care what you (or anyone else) posts or doesn't post with regards to this or similar "pre-public" info. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)