 Administrative / Terms of Use / 100
  Re: Group Charters (was:Re: Fabuland Auction Update 4)

(...) No, I said .loc.au was a was logical place, not that it was the right place. By "logical place" I mean that common sense might suggest that posting it there might make perfect sense (if someone was clueless about the T&C). (...) It's always (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Group Charters (was:Re: Fabuland Auction Update 4)

(...) Whether (...) Indeed. But the problem with devolving any sort of power to only a limited number of groups is that other groups may also want it - or assume they already have it. Scott A (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)