 Administrative / Suggestions / 971
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) build.fantasy is a good idea. I would support it. I don't see why Teddy asking for a .people.lgbt is any less legitamate, thoa. Really, Lugnet grows in fits and spurts sometimes, so I guess if you asked before and it wasn't granted, you have a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) <SNIP> (...) I knew someone would have a problem if someone wanted equal treatment and said then we better have a heterosexual Lego user group. I wonder why Alfred has no qualms about asking the heterosexual person if their group is really (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I get it. You clearly didn't read what I said. You _might_ be right. There _might_ be people interested in such a hetero discussion group. But why would you assume a group is needed just because a homosexual group is asked for? Neither of you (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

Nope, what I was saying is that your own preconceived biases made you assume that someone asking for a hetero group at this present time was doing so 'to get even/keep up with the homosexual Joneses' rather than it being a legitimate request. You (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)