 Administrative / Suggestions / 944
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Like where they happen to live? Shall we do away with the entire .loc tree? Chris (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Comparing sexual orientation to geographic location is comparing apples and oranges (and I'm certain it's demeaning/offensive to those who find sexual orientation very important, to be compared to such an arbitrary thing as a location). There (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)