 Administrative / Suggestions / 941
Re: Geobra Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:54:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

Being a Playmobil-lover I always felt somewhat to be the odd one out at AFOL meetings. For many years Playmobil has been one of my most important inspirations for building with LEGO. There are so many things in the Playmobil universe that were never made by TLC, and a not too small amount of my own MOCs is based on archetypes from Playmobil. However, amongst other AFOLs it always seems to be a bit out of place to like both LEGO and Playmobil.

Hear, hear!

Imagine what could be done by bringing together Playmobil fans, brick fans, and the now-sanctioned dark-side brick modders? We all need a home. Hybrid Playmobil-Lego mods! “Ports” of Playmobil accessories to the Lego platform! Playmobils with Studs-On-Back(tm)!

Where can I sign up?

-Erik