 Administrative / Suggestions / 884
Re: Banning people and a new start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Mark Near wrote:
I would like the Administrative staff here to pick a day when Richard M.'s
sentence will be up, so he can come back over here and quit posting on
Bricklink.HA! Seriously, let Richard back. Please. Soon.

Richard Marchetti (a.k.a. "BlueOfNoon") was never banned; he was given a
conditional timeout for violating LUGNET's ToS.  Richard is (and has always
been) welcome back when he admits that he stepped over the line.  At the
time, he refused to acknowledge that the ToS applied to him or that he had
done anything wrong.  His posting privileges are suspended until he can
indicate that he will abide by the ToS.

--Todd