 Administrative / Suggestions / 883
882  |  884
Subject:
Banning people and a new start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:39:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is my 1st Lugnet post. I've read here for quite awhile and I generally read
most of what is on BrickLink forums.

I would like to ask everyone to declare a jubilee and eliminate all stoplists,
bans, deregistering of people and other ostracisms of individuals that have
caused problems in the past. I would like to make a public apology for all
troublemakers, including me.

I would like the Administrative staff here to pick a day when Richard M.'s
sentence will be up, so he can come back over here and quit posting on
Bricklink.HA! Seriously, let Richard back. Please. Soon.

He has a lot of interesting things to say and I think he will behave. (No
promises. I can't enforce 'em.)

He has not privately emailed me or anything. I just think that in the light of
all the bad feelings about deregistering and banning people, this would be a
step towards us "all getting along".

It's a golden age we're living in. Or is that "yellowing"?

Mark (MHN1957) (Brick Onion)