 Administrative / Suggestions / 881
    Re: How about a glossary? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Would it be more clear if it were called "sidebar"? What is meant is the stuff on the left side of the page (the right side has the list of 4 most recent posts, the top has the most common tasks and the bottom the legalish stuff) I have been (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: How about a glossary? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I will officially have to agree with this statement. Just so everyone knows: I, as Content Coordinator, am keeping an eye on these suggestions and figuring how best to implement them. I love hearing new ideas. Currently there is a code freeze (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)