 Administrative / Suggestions / 872
    getting sick of this —Mark Neumann
   Any way to restrict a thread so that it'll only show up once in the highlighted stories on the main Lugnet page? I think half of them were all the same thread at one point.(FedUP!!!!!!!!) These different "highlighted stories" were just different (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: getting sick of this —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi Mark, While I understand the frustration, I don't think this would necessarily be a good idea. Imagine some 100+ message thread started by a rumor--say, for instance, the castle/bionicle threads from last November. A bunch of people get fired up (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: getting sick of this —Mark Neumann
   How about then modifing the system so that: The most current highlight goes on the highlights bar, or the most highlighted message of a thread goes on the highlights bar, Multible(duplicate) highlights move to the seperate LUGNET Spotlight page, or (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)