 Administrative / Suggestions / 869
    Direct link to member pages from newsgroups —Kyle D. Jackson
   G'day Todd (or whoever else), When using the web interface to read the newsgroups, I am often interested in looking at the member page for a poster, to know more about them (or more often than not, to remind myself who they are, since I've only (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Direct link to member pages from newsgroups —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Has there been any activity on this suggestion? BTW, thanx for adding the "Sign in" link to the home page. I don't know when it appeared, but it's very useful. Thanx, whoever you are! KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203 (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)