 Administrative / Suggestions / 86
Re: mail/news gateway for this group is broken!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 04:11:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, William R. Ward writes:

<lugnet.admin.suggestions@news.lugnet.com> bounces...

No, I think it's just the wrong address, not that the whole thing is broken...

I was the source of that address (in my mail to you that was a FUT to your
POSTER test) and I think I have it wrong. Digging for the right one now...

Nope. Can't find it

This page:
http://news.lugnet.com/news/

talks about how to subscribe by mail but I don't have any groups subscribed
so don't recall the correct format (subscribed messages can be properly
replied to, and one of those would give that format)