 Administrative / Suggestions / 85
    mail/news gateway for this group is broken! —William R. Ward
    <lugnet.admin.sugges...ugnet.com> bounces... --Bill. (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: mail/news gateway for this group is broken! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, I think it's just the wrong address, not that the whole thing is broken... I was the source of that address (in my mail to you that was a FUT to your POSTER test) and I think I have it wrong. Digging for the right one now... Nope. Can't (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)