 Administrative / Suggestions / 82
    Allow posting and FUT to member mail —Larry Pieniazek
   Posted via copy into a new post because... (...) I would posit that it does NOT work. As I said in an offline note to Bill (which I tried to also post here but bobbled the email addy for Lugnet) (...) No that's not what I meant, sorry... how do I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)