 Administrative / Suggestions / 800
  Re: Message awaiting authentication

(...) I give up. Maybe you're right. I just thought I'd make a suggestion that could possibly make lugnet better. Who knew I was straying into debate territory. Let's everyone chant together. Lugnet is perfect! Lugnet is perfect! Change is bad... (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Message awaiting authentication

(...) Who said that? I'm not seeing that in this thread, although the thread (and other related ones) has some aspects of "usenet is better because it is free" koolaid drinking to it. So it may be that there's some rigidity present, yes... just not (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)