 Administrative / Suggestions / 799
  Re: Message awaiting authentication

(...) Actually, that's what I was hoping for when I asked the question. For Todd to think about it for a few seconds and then decide if there was possibly a way to make an improvement to lugnet without a whole lot of effort. Instead I got you, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Message awaiting authentication

(...) Where did I say that? I can think of a host of things I'd like to see added (and have made suggestions about them in the past) and I would in no way equate my saying "I'm not someone that says that a private service has to accomodate all (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)