 Administrative / Suggestions / 760
    Re: Can we get the old font back? —John Henry Kruer
   (...) It shouldn't be that hard just to apply a simple javascript code to change the font. Of course, you could redirect it to CGI script that sets a cookie, etc.etc, but really all you would need to do was create a javascript code that would swap a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Can we get the old font back? Todd Lehman
   (...) CSS is definitely the way to do it, ya. :) --Todd (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)