 Administrative / Suggestions / 735
Re: Use of Images in Signatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:06:23 GMT

The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=165

Thought it might be useful to have people vote to voice their
opinions on the use of images in signature files on messages posted
to LUGNET, now that this has become an option.

Being a non-member, I can't vote in the poll, but here's my take:

As I read lugnet through a newsreader I am not be able to see the images
(directly), but OTOH the message is still readable, so I don't care much
either way.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm