 Administrative / Suggestions / 734
Re: Poll: Use of Images in Signatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:12:16 GMT

"The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith" <thereverend@thereverend.com> writes:
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=165

Thought it might be useful to have people vote to voice their opinions on the
use of images in signature files on messages posted to LUGNET, now that this has
become an option.

The idea here is to gauge whether more LUGNET members {like} or {are annoyed by}
images in signature files (or signature files in general), and also what sort of
limits LUGNET members might want to see imposed on them, if any.

If you don't feel that any of the possible answers reflects your opinion on the
matter, please choose the last answer and, if you have time, explain your
opinion with a follow-up response to this message.

I chose the last answer (the poll is deeply flawed).  You should have
included the option "I would prefer that images not be permitted in
signatures" at a minimum.  Or if images are permitted they must be
small and not animated.

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson