 Administrative / Suggestions / 725
  Re: Avatars?

(...) What it it were (optionally) as simple as *zero* clicks -- automatically turned on or off based on subnet? That's how I think things like 'From:' line selection should default (for people who have two e-mail addresses that they post from). If (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Avatars?

(...) Neat idea. not sure how well it would work for me though, AT&T (er, that is Comcast) doesn't assign fixed IP addresses. and I am on so many different connections in the course of the month (sometimes dozens, seriously) that it would be an (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)