 Administrative / Suggestions / 704
Re: Oops...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 17:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Frank Filz wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.test, Frank Filz wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.test, Frank Filz wrote:
   Just curious about something...
   This is a quote that starts formatting

But didn’t complete it. What happens now?

Frank

Ok, that came out ok.

Oh, let’s try one more thing...

   more of this quote...

Hmm, I’m not sure what the best way to handle this situation is. On the one hand, one wouldn’t want an interjected response to break the formatting, on the other hand, snipping could drop formatting characters.

Based on this, I think people need to realize FTX in posts will have problems. Hmm, just wanted to try one more thing...

Take a look at this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/?n=4241

and it’s reply.

Frank