 Administrative / Suggestions / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
Replying to messages with attached DAT file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 02:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
Not sure if this belongs in general or in nntp (it seems like
lugnet.admin.technical or somesuch might have been a better newsgroup, keeping
admin.general for non-technical operational questions).

I was just replying to a post with a DAT file in it, and noticed an
opportunity for the web interface to make life easier. It would be neat if
there was an option to reply with the DAT stripped (this shouldn't be forced
since someone might want to comment on part of the DAT data).

Another suggestion (apologies for originally re-posting to incorrect groups)

ROSCO