 Administrative / Suggestions / 617
    Re: A Change Todd Lehman
   (...) Nope, it didn't get ignored! I saw your poat, and I've been pondering it. (...) I agree...good suggestion. We've been promising to someday have a drop-down list box for on-the-fly selection of alternate e-mail addresses for a couple years now, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: A Change —Richard Noeckel
     (...) It looks like “a Change” for the better will take place. So, either I've got good timing in my post… Or (more likely) I subconsciously recalled Todd's past statement saying that there will be some improved measures enacted in the future. (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

         Re: A Change Todd Lehman
     (...) No promises yet about the sig. I've got a lotta of stuff on my plate right now. Kinda feels like I'm coming out of a dark ages and playing catch-up. (...) Well, we'll see. I've been doing behind the scenes chores slowly but surely since I went (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

         Todd is back [ was: Re: A Change ] —William R. Ward
     (...) Feels that way to us too. I for one am glad. --Bill. (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

        Re: A Change —William R. Ward
   (...) Please note that it is impossible for us to know whether you have seen a post and are pondering it, or whether you missed it. A short acknowledgement of receipt for suggestions made would be a big help in this situation... --Bill. (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: A Change —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Awwww, but it'd be extreamly difficult for Todd to acknowledge every post sent in his direction! I understand exactly what you're asking Bill, but to hope/expect that Todd will comply and answer is a bit much to ask IMHO! :) --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)