 Administrative / Suggestions / 6
    Faster linking, and more member page management —David Schilling
   I'm already happy with what we've got here at LUGNET, but use anything long enough, and you'll start to see many ways it could be improved. The *worst* 'feature' of LUGNET, and something that I wish would go away is the jump.cgi link tracking (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)