 Administrative / Suggestions / 598
  Tagline/Signature

I don't know if this has already been suggested (probably) but.... I'd like to have a Tagline/Signature and don't like to use a news poster as I hate Email verification. Can the capability be added to have a Tagline/Signature appear for users of the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Tagline/Signature

(...) Currently, there isn't any real "account" for news users (all it is, really, is a small record in a database of allowed 'From:' headers). But if this changes in the future, I think it will be farily straightforward to accommodate your request. (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)