 Administrative / Suggestions / 620
Re: Tagline/Signature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 04:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Orion Pobursky writes:
I don't know if this has already been suggested (probably) but....

I'd like to have a Tagline/Signature and don't like to use a news poster as
I hate Email verification. Can the capability be added to have a
Tagline/Signature appear for users of the web interface?  It could be stored
in your Lugnet account and added automatically if you are signed in.

Currently, there isn't any real "account" for news users (all it is, really,
is a small record in a database of allowed 'From:' headers).  But if this
changes in the future, I think it will be farily straightforward to accommodate
your request.

--Todd