 Administrative / Suggestions / 58
  Re: Marking articles as 'read'

(...) I didn't mention code change size. (...) I *did* read the posts around both those refs, and found nothing about the data structure (for marking posts as read) already existing. Maybe you could point me to it? (...) Well another minus is that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Marking articles as 'read'

(...) It's the same data structure (or could be) as the rating data structure, that's the point. (...) It's an inference from this: (...) IOW, there is a data structure of some sort (doesn't matter what, sparse array, pointers off the articles, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)