 Administrative / Suggestions / 480
    .football to .sports in lue of TLG's expansion of the line. —Jeremy Scott
   Hello! First off, I would like to wish Suz a great wedding. Thanks to Todd for picking up the slack while Suz is planning her special day. Thanks to both of you for creating an managing Lugnet! Ok! I know becuase of Suz being busy that this should (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: .football to .sports in lue of TLG's expansion of the line. —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, Just wanted to second this suggestion. I certainly hope that LEGO goes on to make other sports themes in the future (baseball, hockey, American football, maybe Olympics would be really cool). You could also sort of include Island Extreme things (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)