 Administrative / Suggestions / 477
    Re: Avatar question. —Matt Hein
   (...) Yeah, sigs can get quite annoying as is. I can't believe some of the items I've encountered on other forums, in dealing with long signatures and animated images.(takes time loading, etc.) What I specifically referenced to was simply a mini (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Avatar question. —Adrian Drake
   (...) Nah, I understood what you meant. I just let the topic drift a bit :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)