 Administrative / Suggestions / 472
  Re: Avatar question.

My own opinion is that the lack of avatars on Lugnet is a Good Thing. It's easy enough to find avatar-inclusive forums elsewhere, if that's what turns your crank. KMaynes (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Avatar question.

(...) Not exactly what I was saying...It was question on whether or not lugnet would support avatars. Frankly, it doesn't matter to me whether or not they do, but rather a suggestion. I'm not sure if adding an icon to each post would increase (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)