 Administrative / Suggestions / 473
Re: Avatar question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:48:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Kevin Maynes writes:
My own opinion is that the lack of avatars on Lugnet is a Good Thing.

It's easy enough to find avatar-inclusive forums elsewhere, if that's what
turns your crank.

KMaynes

Not exactly what I was saying...It was question on
whether or not lugnet would support avatars. Frankly,
it doesn't matter to me whether or not they do, but
rather a suggestion.

I'm not sure if adding an icon to each post would
increase loading time for each message or not. That's
still questionable, but other forums seem to be
doing fine.

I'm still sticking to lugnet anyhow, avatars
or not. It's the only decent lego forum out
there (besides .rec-toys.lego)

This was just a suggestion, not a demand, thank you.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast