 Administrative / Suggestions / 469
Wanted: Member Bookmarks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:13:45 GMT

I just came back from a brief hiatus, and didn't feel like reading 1.5 weeks
of messages in reverse order.  So call me lazy.  :-,

The web interface needs 2 things:  some kind of bookmark feature, so that I
could remember where I left off, even from another computer; and some way to
read the messages in FORWARD order instead of reverse.

Just thought this would be way cool, and make the web interface a whole lot
easier to use.

Going back to lurk mode...

Cheers,
- jsproat