 Administrative / Suggestions / 464
Re: Spotlight via RSS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:42:31 GMT

Quoting Frank Buiting <felsir@chello.nl>:
I was wondering if it is possible to create a RSS 0.91 feed for the
spotlight? Even new messages in a newsgroup could be a great feature - I
use
a program to fetch the feed once in a while (once a hour for most feeds
adjustable per feed) this enables me to read the subject and visit sites if
it sounds interesting to me. The "latest discussions in..." as a feed would
be great!

check out the "News ticker" on peeron - not quite RSS, but still useful for
keeping track of posts:

  http://peeron.com/newsticker.html

Dan

--