 Administrative / Suggestions / 433
  Re: Filtered search for finding members

No 'me too's are necessary! Believe me, it drives me nuts also. (remember: I'm one of, if not THE, person(s) who use this site most) ;-) I'm constantly looking up people. Not only a search, but I also want the members list to be broken up into a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Filtered search for finding members

(...) Thanks Suz. I thought I'd just bring it up to the forefront. It's getting critical mass size. I know how valuable a tool it will be when implemented. (...) I'll shorten it a bit this time... LOL. (...) ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)